Friday, October 26, 2012

Sweet Escape

 I am alive and well. I just get really busy and then blogging seems like this overwhelming task when I skip a few days. I keep saying I will get to it... but then I don't. I have had a week of finals. here at the Jerusalem Center I have finished my Israel, Palestine, Arabic and Old Testament courses. Definitely bitter sweet. I really liked all of the classes and the teachers I had. I will miss them. Now I am starting New Testament and I will keep on having Ancient Near Eastern Studies... Here are a few random pictures from a little adventure out in the Old City I had a few days ago.

Kanafi, a sweet dessert our Arabic teacher recommended to us. 

Lorina, Kate, Rachel, Jenessa (left to right)

Madonna


Pickled cauliflower, I think

I really like seeing all the kids in the uniforms after school.

1 comment:

  1. Scarlett said, "Jenessa...that's a beautiful name!"
    And she really wondered about the pink stuff.

    ReplyDelete