Sunday, October 7, 2012

Friday Night Magic

Don't get me wrong. Life at the center is awesome. But sometimes it can be a little bit much to be around SO many people ALL the time. Last Friday was really nice. We were not allowed to leave the center due to some riots but we found ways to relax and have some fun. 


 The view from "my secret spot" at the center on Friday evening. I just sat in the grass and read and recharged my social batteries. 

Small group of us went out and slacklined on the grass at the center. Paul played his guitar and sang. It felt so normal? Like we were just a bunch of friends hanging out... But then I thought to myself, we are, we are just a bunch of friends hanging out. 


 Liddy is so good at slacklining.

I don't have any pictures of me trying. I had never attempted to slackline before, it is pretty difficult!


No comments:

Post a Comment