Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Photos

Blogger decided that I had reached my picture limit and that I cannot upload any more images to my blog a couple of weeks ago. Therefore I have been majorly slacking on the blog. I did figure out how to post some things via Flickr. I don't have time to go through and attach the proper shots to the right blog posts but here are some photos from a few of the things I have (and have not) talked about.

Church in Tiberias


Jordan River


Sea of Galilee

Northern Israel

Bonfire at the Galilee

Michael and Mary after "the act"


New Testament teacher Bro. Judd


Haifa, port city in northern Israel


Caesarea Maritima aqueducts, Mediterranean in the background


view of the Dead Sea from Megiddo
The Dead Sea is the saltiest: 33% salinity while the ocean is about 3.5%. It is also the lowest place on earth at almost 1400 ft below sea level. I don't know if my lungs will be able to take the altitude of mountain air when I return.


The Dead Sea was magical. The way I just floated on top of the water felt so cool. Afterwards my skin was super oily and some salt crystals condensed on my eyelashes and face.

Wonderful experience. Check that one off the bucket list.


floating



cave where Dead Sea scrolls were discovered to my right and roommate Mckenzie to my left



all dressed up for our last Sunday of church


Garden of Gethsemane



1 comment:

  1. So good to see you again.
    Thank you darlin'!
    It will be so good to see you again...

    ReplyDelete